-
November 19th, 2002, 03:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Gomen ne... but I just get to know this anime/manga and even if Sakura or Crisis didnt do the scanlations but I find this is the only board I can ask...
Just like to know, is Fruit basket a straight relationship story or it is a shounen-ai story.. I got confused when I read the fanfiction... some to hint that Kyou and Yuki are 'lovers' and some not...which is which???
-
November 19th, 2002, 03:36 AM
#2
Inactive Member
^0^ i love fruits basket!! =) nooooo!! kyou and yuki aren't together!! but there is shounen ai... an obvious example would be Ayame and that oldest guy that Hotoru lives with.. =) There are already 2 sites that are/were scanlating fruits basket that i know of. one closed a month or so ago, due to the fact that people were taking their scans and distributing them elsewhere, but there should be another one somewhere, who are up to book 3. if you look around, you can find it for sure!! ^^
yours,
sakura
-
November 19th, 2002, 05:19 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Arigatou gozaimass for the explanation... I love shonen-ai theme and angst manga/anime. Yours and Crisis are the best, easy to download, quick response for any problem with links. Are you going to or have an intention to scan 'Legal Drug' by Clamp.. if do..aahh... *heart*... thanks again...
-
November 19th, 2002, 08:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Manga Project (www.mangaproject.cjb.net) is doing Fruit Basket scanlations. But they don't keep all the chapters on their page so there are only chapters 15-18 (from volume 3) at the moment. But if you know the basic of the plot it shouldn't be much of a problem.
And I think that Kawaii-Anime still has the first chapter on-line (http://get-me.to/kawaiianime).
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 19, 2002 04:55 AM: Message edited by: sayaa ]</font>
-
November 19th, 2002, 10:10 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I have the zipped files of the chapters that Manga Project has scanlated already, (Volume 1-Volume 3 Chapter 18) that I got off of their IRC Channel if you really want them. ^_^ The file sizes range from about 5-10 MB. Just e-mail ( [email protected] ) me and tell me how you want them sent individually or in batches.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks